!Meetings are back to WEDNESDAYS as normal!
Wednesday, July 22nd Meeting Featuring
Macomb County Republicans Chair Linda Burns Torp
… who will be speaking about what is going on
in Macomb County and where we are going
LINDA BURNS TORP
- Current Chair of the Macomb County GOP
- Executive Director during Rob Montilla’s term as Chair of Macomb County GOP
- Previous board member of MEDEFCO Tea Party
- Past Secretary of Macomb County Republican Women’s Club
- Was part of the team responsible for the Macomb GOP’s successful precinct delegate recruitment, established community partnerships, increased Macomb GOP membership and campaign fundraising, and added one Republican Macomb County Commissioner seat.
- Has worked tirelessly to provide education and grassroots opportunities for everyone to be involved to promote our Republican ideals and for us to get to know each other.
- Worked 20+ years for MetLife as an insurance agent, benefits supervisor, and IT specialist.
Please join us!
WHEN: Wednesday, July 22nd
TIME: 7 P.M.
COST: $10 (Includes food and nonalcoholic beverages)
WHERE: Nick's 22nd Street Steak House (SE Corner of Van Dyke and 22 Mile Rd. Across the street from ABC Warehouse)
Philis' Pearls of Wisdom
"If you don't give elected servants consequences for their actions
You may get consequences for your inactions"
If you can't open attachments or need more information please contact Philis 586-254-1284 or email@example.com
Have a grand and glorious day. God Bless